Chicken is a rich source of protein. Potatoes are filled with good carbohydrates. This Shahi Kheema Kabab promises you a healthy start of the day. Support it with coriander mint chutney to complete your dose of iron and vitamin C. Ready to be packed in your kid’s tiffin
½ kg chicken Kheema.
2 boiled potatoes
1 cup frozen green peas
2 teaspoons ginger garlic homemade paste
2 finely chopped green chillies
2 finely chopped onions
A small bunch of fresh coriander leaves 8. A small cup of yogurt
1 cup gram flour
1 cup rice flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup corn flour
2 spoons red chilli powder
½ spoon turmeric powder
1 Maggie non-veg cube
2 teaspoon gram masala powder
Salt to taste
Food colour (optional)
1/2 litre refined cooking oil for deep frying kababs
- Wash the chicken Kheema thoroughly and strain water Add to it ginger garlic paste, chopped green chillies, Mash potatoes.
- Add frozen green peas, gram flour, rice flour, all-purpose flour and corn flour to the mixture.
Then add finely chopped onions red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Add Maggie non-veg cube, garam masala powder.yogurt
- Salt to tasteThen add finely chopped coriander leaves, Food colour optional
Mix all the ingredients thoroughly to make dough.
- After the dough is ready take a small amount of dough and put some oil to your palms and roll it into round balls and then give it a desired shape either round and pat or cylindrical shape.
- Then roll the kebabs on rava and deep fry in refined cooking oil.
- Place the fried kababs on tissue paper and serve them with tomato ketchup /green chutney and pack the tiffin.
About The Chef
Sangeeta is a practicing Advocate and Notary in Mapusa, Goa. She has a keen interest in music and cooking is her passion. She has actively participated in many cooking competitions and has won many prizes. She is blessed with two kids and is looking forward to participate and win this contest.
“THANK YOU BITCHES FOR LAUNCHING THIS CONTEST AND GIVING ME AN OPPORTUNITY.”
I am posting two recipes which are nutritious and healthy tiffin bites one is a veg recipe and the other non-veg.
Disclaimer:This post is written by one of our members and contributors of Shenergy. The images and textual content provided is sole responsibility of the writer. If you feel that any content, in part or full, posted here is a violation of your copyright, please write to us at email@example.com and we will review it. The contributions are 100% voluntary and have no commercial exchange between Shenergy and the contributor.