Most kids don’t like sprouts. But you can’t ignore the nutritious value of sprouts. So we try to hide these into the disguise of tikkis. Kids will devour it in no time. That’s my promise. If you enjoy it, do like and share my recipe
Sprouts 1 bowl
Boil potatoes 3
Beetroot boil small
Green chilly ginger paste 1 spoon
Amchoor powder 1 tea spoon
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Makhana (lotus flowers) roast n grind
- Take sprout and boil them. Then add boil mashed potatoes, beetroot grated, carrot grated and add all dry masala, green chilly, ginger paste, corn flour.
- Mix them all together n give tikki shape after that take makhana’s powder roll tikki in that n fry (shallow fry) .
- Eat with green coriander n ridge gourd ( turiya) chutney:
Ridge gourd ( turiya) Chutney
- Take 2 green chillies n 4 garlicand fry in a little oil and keep aside.
- In same oil fry ridge gourd small pieces, keep it for 2 mins, remove and after that put coriander fry that also put all together in 1 jar.
- Add cumin seeds salt and grind it.
- Take some oil for tadka put mustard seeds , curry leaves, n urad dal 1 tsp.
About The Chef
A full time home maker..mother of a beautiful daughter. I am a yoga enthusiast and an active volunteer associated with ISHA FOUNDATION.I also assist my husband in our Restaurant Business from where I have developed my cooking skills. Outgoing, cheerful n fun loving that’s me….
Disclaimer:This post is written by one of our members and contributors of Shenergy. The images and textual content provided is sole responsibility of the writer. If you feel that any content, in part or full, posted here is a violation of your copyright, please write to us at email@example.com and we will review it. The contributions are 100% voluntary and have no commercial exchange between Shenergy and the contributor.