1 kg Chicken
15 pods of Garlic
2 tsp Black Pepper
50 g Cashew nuts
2 tsp Lime
6 Green chillies
1 bunch Coriander leaves
Oil to pan fry
4 tsp Sugar
Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken with salt and lime and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- In a pan heat some oil.
- Fry the marinated chicken pieces till well done.
- Then fry the onion in a pan and add cashew nuts.
- Grind coriander leaves, black pepper, garlic, green chillies, sugar, fried onion and cashew nuts to a fine paste.
- Add the fine paste to the chicken and cook it on slow flame.
- When done remove it in a bowl.
About the Chef
I live in Pilerne . I love cooking.
I like doing home made pickle and masala.
Disclaimer:This post is written by one of our members and contributors of Shenergy. The images and textual content provided is sole responsibility of the writer. If you feel that any content, in part or full, posted here is a violation of your copyright, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review it. The contributions are 100% voluntary and have no commercial exchange between Shenergy and the contributor.