Roasted Caramelized cottage cheese
2 ltrs Milk (for cottage cheese)
1 cup Rawa (sooji)
1 cup Sugar
7-8 pods of cardamom grounded (elaichi)
Banana leaf for roasting
2-3 tbsp Vinegar
- Bring the milk to a boil and add vinegar.
- Soon as the milk separates switch off the flame.
- Drain the mixture well and collect the cottage cheese in a flat plate.
- Mix sugar, sooji, cardamom to the cottage cheese and mix well.Empty the mixture into a banana leaf.
- Cover it with another banana leaf on top.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the leaf on it.
- Once roasted completely on one side, it can be removed from flame.
- It can also be roasted on both the sides if preferred.
- Place it on a plate. Remove the leaf and cut it into pieces.
- Ready to serve.
About the Chef
A wonderful homemaker.
She loves cooking, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
She is a joyful person who loves to enjoy life in every way.
Disclaimer:This post is written by one of our members and contributors of Shenergy. The images and textual content provided is sole responsibility of the writer. If you feel that any content, in part or full, posted here is a violation of your copyright, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review it. The contributions are 100% voluntary and have no commercial exchange between Shenergy and the contributor.